We have been busy this autumn preparing some very special limited edition Christmas hampers. There are fruit and herb vinegars made with ingredients form our Brixton garden, honey from Brixton bees living close to the market. Crab apple jelly, lavender marmalade, Christmas puddings laced with cider brandy, market chutney & boxing day piccalilli. These limited edition edible Brixton Boxes ‘along with ‘lambeth larder’ hampers will soon be available to pre-order on a new web site we are currently developing. Watch this space for more news..
- RT @PearlyQHoney: Just dropped some of our great honey @brixcornercopia ! Pop in for some local stock direct from London bee hives! 2 years ago
- Job opportunities for ginger cat loving people of Brixton! https://t.co/BTfxoYYGtG 2 years ago
- RT @CasaMorita: Happy 6th b'day to us & pls visit us this w/e - we're donating 10% of overall takings to help those affected by Mexico's re… 2 years ago
- RT @SuitSatAdrift: @brixcornercopia Gazing down on Myanmar right now. All is well at morning, and maybe even getting better… 2 years ago
- Coffee job alert! Send CVs to Cornercopiacoffee@gmail.com https://t.co/ldXOkRwCvz 2 years ago