We have been busy this autumn preparing some very special limited edition Christmas hampers. There are fruit and herb vinegars made with ingredients form our Brixton garden, honey from Brixton bees living close to the market. Crab apple jelly, lavender marmalade, Christmas puddings laced with cider brandy, market chutney & boxing day piccalilli. These limited edition edible Brixton Boxes ‘along with ‘lambeth larder’ hampers will soon be available to pre-order on a new web site we are currently developing. Watch this space for more news..
- @CooperativeBank can someone help me please? I am@stuck@in lockdown in Morocco and logged out of my account. I can’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @TSAReilly how do we get a reply to our emails? 5 months ago
- @TSAReilly What about the flight leaving tomorrow? Ive emailed 3x but had no reply? 5 months ago
- RT @PearlyQHoney: Just dropped some of our great honey @brixcornercopia ! Pop in for some local stock direct from London bee hives! 2 years ago
- Job opportunities for ginger cat loving people of Brixton! https://t.co/BTfxoYYGtG 2 years ago